Tuesday 19 June 2018

RELEASE AND REVIEW Kandiland by TL Smith

Title: Kandiland
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 19, 2018 Cover Designer: RBA Designs Cover Photographer: Perrywinkle Photography

 

He was forbidden, my boss and incapable of loving me.
People talked about him, whispered about him in passing.
He was the king of his town.
And I was a visitor.
I was by no means a smart girl. Never loved with my head, always with my heart.
That fact alone almost killed me once.
I should have listened the second time around.
But the king of this small town, had me starving. Had me craving his taste.
My name is Kandi, and he called me his Kandiland.
The king declared I was his medicine, and with each dose, he became better and better.
He was the perfect liar.
And I was his perfect Kandi.
Together, we were explosive, and toxic in every way.

Rating - πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
What are you doing it me TL? This book! Seriously amazing!! This would have to be one of the best books I have read from Ms Smith, and that is saying something because ALL of her books are just so good. Kandiland is nothing like I would have thought. It blew my socks off! Forbidden romances are my favourite, but this is just so so much more!

Kandi is a pink haired beauty! She sets down her roots in A new town and things start to get interesting. She is a little broken, I really felt for her so much. She is such a strong character though. Huxley is just so dark and brooding, total swoon worthy material I must say. He doesn’t smile, he doesn’t laugh. He keeps people at arms length. He has a heartbreaking past and you just want to wrap him up in your arms and never let him go!
Kandi and Huxley’s connection is scorching. They are seriously written for each other. I just love them so much together!

BUT it wouldn’t be a Book by TL Smith without that twist that plays with your mind, and that you didn’t see coming until it hits you square in the eyes! Holy damn!! What just happened?? Seriously! *Flip back a few pages and re read* Yep, it did... WOW I must say I did NOT see that coming at all! But damn it was good. This book was so captivating that I didn’t put it down unless I absolutely had to. I was drawn into the world of Kandiland and I never wanted to leave. I had misty eyes a couple of times, I loved how it hit all the right emotions for me. You NEED to read this book. I 100% recommend this to absolutely everyone! This book is one of my top 10 of the year! Amazing amazing amazing! I can’t wait for more from Ms Smith!

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...