Monday 31 December 2018

Top Reads for 2018



My Top Read Of 2018!

 

2018 was such a fantastic year for books. Not only did I find new authors and fell in love with their writing, but I also was lucky enough to meet two of my unicorn authors, Willow Winters and TL Smith!
This list below is books I loved this year. It is not every book I loved, because lets face it, we would be here for a long time if I stated them all. So I have hand picked a good few to highlight here and tell you why I loved them so much! 2019 is going to be one fantastic year as well for books, and I simply can not wait! I can not wait to meet many more wonderful authors next year as well.

Top Books of 2018 (In no particular order)

Manik and Flip Trick by Amo Jones
Across the Horizon by Aly Martinez
My Bad, Mess Me Up and Talking Trash by Lani Lynn Vale
Jock Row and Jock Rule by Sara Ney
Playing By Heart by JB Salsbury
Possessive and the Merciless series by Willow Winters
Tattered, Timid, Tragic and The Birthday List by Devney Perry
The Baby Mission by Vivian Wood
Dirty Trick by Mickey Miller
Bad Intentions by Charleigh Rose
Ticked by Karen Raines
Buried In Lies, Kandiland and Cavalier by TL Smith
Detour, Derailed, Hinder by Kacey Shea
Bad Wolf, Man Cave and Dark Child by Jo Raven
Peep Show and Dark Castle by Isabella Starling/Fawn Bailey
Cash by Scott Hildreth
Our Alternate Ending by Katie Fox
Tussle, Coach, and Jock by Jacob Chance
Mute by ML Nystrom
Outcast by Jamie Schlosser
Fake Out and Trick Play by Eden Finley
Vex, and Sevin by LS Anders
I Dare You and I Bet You by Ilsa Madden Mills
Love Machine by Kendall Ryan
Knotted, Buckled and Booted by Pam Godwin
Richer Than Sin, Guilty As Sin and Reveling In Sin by Meghan March
Taming Him and Falling For The Playboy by Kennedy Fox
Out Of The Blue by Lila Rose
Blue Collar Brothers series by Piper Rayne
Blood Duet, and Hat Trick by Maria Luis
Long Shot and Block Shot by Kennedy Ryan
Hotel O by Clarissa Wild
Alphas on Top by Cyndi Faria and JL Beck
Can't Text This by Teagan Hunter
Lost Boy by M Robinson
Mister Bodyguard by Lauren Rowe.

This is really just to name a few. There are SO many stand out authors, especially this year. A lot of these authors were new to me, and now I am a fan for life. They will never be rid of me! There are so many books already that I anticipate for 2019. I can not wait to get this new year started!

If you would like to contact me in regards to any of the books above you can shoot me a pm, I would be happy to talk to you. Authors, if you need help promoting anything for 2019, I am only a PM away!
Happy New Year everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...