Tuesday 9 July 2019

REVIEW Ride For Me by VR Baucke



Ride For Me was my very first read by VR Baucke, and let me just tell you, she is such a fantastic writer. This book drew me in quickly and consumed my whole day, my heart, it just took over! It was such a fantastic read with a suspenseful twist to it. I highly recommend this book, and this author for that matter.


MY REVIEW
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

This is the first book I have read by this author, but my goodness, her writing just grabbed me and held me captive. I was so intrigued by what was happening that I didn't want to put it down at all. The characters all had such addictive personalities and it was written in a way that you felt like you were part of the crew too, not just an outsider looking in. I loved the fact that there was fun banter, the book had a light joking side but it also had the suspenseful side to it as well. I think this worked well together in this story. 


Lili is such a feisty woman. Her past has shaped who she is today, as everyone's pasts do, but she takes a while to trust. She is so close to her brother, which I love. She was a great heroine to introduce us into the world of the North Shore Crew. Batman aka Gage, he is so broody and hot! I felt so incredibly sad with his story. My heart ached for him. I loved that this book healed so many broken pieces of each character. 


I will admit I may have teared up a bit while reading this book, I just felt my heart ache in certain parts of this story, but the story totally warmed my heart right back up. I just loved it. I can't wait for the next story in this series! Or all the stories for that matter!


This is my voluntary arc review.



GRAB YOUR COPY OF RIDE FOR ME HERE - 

US Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RFJNCFK


YOU CAN PRE-ODER BOOK 2 FOR ONLY 99C


BLURB
Jess & Mace.
Bright eyes & Cowboy.
Gorgeous, guarded and torn between her desires and responsibilities.
Charming, persistent, and loyal to a fault.
Together, they define love at its rawest, loss at its most crippling, and defeat at its most heartbreaking.
The instant Mace clapped eyes on Jess, the laws of attraction were set in motion.
Despite Jess’ resistance, their chemistry is more addictive than any drug they’ve ever known, and Jess finds herself wanting more than she can allow herself to have.
While she refuses to let him in, Mace willingly reveals his own sordid secret - the one he once vowed to take to the grave - in a bid to gain her trust. Armed with that knowledge, Jess doesn’t know whether to fall for the man a little further or push him away harder.
The decision is made for her the moment her double life makes a turn for the worse. The crew’s fears become reality when drastic actions lead to horrific consequences, and in the blink of an eye their entire world tilts on its axis.
Through the heartbreak and regret, will Jess be strong enough to walk away from the only man to earn her heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...