Monday 5 August 2019

REVIEW for BREAK FOR ME by VR BAUCKE


NEW RELEASE REVIEW
BREAK FOR ME 
VR BAUCKE

Here we are with another fantastic romance by the wonderful VR Baucke! Not only was book one in this series an incredible read, but book two hit it right out of the park for me. It was gripping, completely captivating, and added suspense just to throw your emotions off balance. I was completely enthralled! What I loved as well was the love the characters had for one another. It was just so amazing to see.  I highly recommend this series. You can also find my full review below. 

Genre: Romance/Romantic Suspense
Series: Book 2 in the North Shore Crew
Jess & Mace.
Bright eyes & Cowboy.
Gorgeous, guarded and torn between her desires and responsibilities.
Charming, persistent, and loyal to a fault.
Together, they define love at its rawest, loss at its most crippling, and defeat at its most heartbreaking.
The instant Mace clapped eyes on Jess, the laws of attraction were set in motion.
Despite Jess’ resistance, their chemistry is more addictive than any drug they’ve ever known, and Jess finds herself wanting more than she can allow herself to have.
While she refuses to let him in, Mace willingly reveals his own sordid secret - the one he once vowed to take to the grave - in a bid to gain her trust. Armed with that knowledge, Jess doesn’t know whether to fall for the man a little further or push him away harder.
The decision is made for her the moment her double life makes a turn for the worse. The crew’s fears become reality when drastic actions lead to horrific consequences, and in the blink of an eye their entire world tilts on its axis.
Through the heartbreak and regret, will Jess be strong enough to walk away from the only man to earn her heart?
Only available for 99c for a VERY limited time (Priced at time of posting) 


RATING - πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

My heart! This book is soooooo beeping amazing! This book grabbed hold of my heart and just would not let it go, not that I wanted it to anyway. I am still riding my reading high from this book. From the very first page this book captivated me, it built the connection between the characters, it made me love this crew even more. Not once did I want to leave this fictional world, I wanted to stay wrapped up in it forever. I was so sad when the book was over, but I have Trav's book to indulge in soon! 

Mace, oh my sweet Mace. I LOVED Gage, but Mace... ohhhh my Mace. His sweetness caught me, his love for his family and friends was incredible. His strength was inspiring. I just absolutely love him. Jess is such a beautiful girl. She is just like Mace. The love and strength she has is just incredible. These two characters together just warmed my heart so much.
But what would a book be without that incredible twist! My heart broke, it hurt, I cried, I literally did. I was on the edge of my seat and just could not walk away or close my eyes to what was happening. The suspenseful part of the book was captivating. I wanted to fight! I felt SO many emotions while reading this book, it just felt so real to me. 

I just loved this book and this series, and it would definitely be something I would recommend to others. I can not wait for more!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...