Thursday 5 March 2020

New Release Review - Runaway Road by Devney Perry



NEW RELEASE REVIEW
RUNAWAY ROAD
BY DEVNEY PERRY

Londyn McCormack didn’t have a typical childhood. She ran away from home at sixteen, escaping parents more interested in drugs than their daughter. She doesn’t have loving siblings or an adorable pet. Her only family is the five other runaway kids who shared her junkyard home.

Life pulled them all in separate directions, taking her to Boston. For a short time, she thought she’d found something permanent. But after a devastating divorce, she’s running away again, this time to find a lost friend.

She’s driving across the country in her convertible. As a teenager, the rusty car was her shelter. As an adult, it’s her ride to freedom.

Except one flat tire derails her trip. Her life collides with Brooks Cohen. They walked away from the first crash. The second might destroy them both.

Release Date: March 6th, 2020
Purchase Details: www.devneyperry.com/books/runaway-road


 
Love HEA Rating - ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I really enjoyed this book! This is a different side I have seen to Devney Perry and I loved it. This book was fast paced, beautiful and heart warming. I LOVE small town romances and this book just ticked all my boxes. Ms Perry's words flowed so beautifully, I was entranced. I could not put the book down at all, and it quickly became one of my favorite reads from her. I NEED MORE!!!

The characters were sweet. There was a tiny bit of underlying suspense, something to keep us guessing. I just loved it!! Brooks was to die for, seriously! That man is what dreams are made of. He was the perfect hero for our lovely heroine. There connection was undeniable, and electric.

This book was smaller than the reads I am used to from this author but it was the perfect size for this story. I could not get enough! I need more. I can't wait until the next book in this series is here. I am so ready for it!

This is my voluntary arc review.

EXCERPT

“When was the last time you had pie for dinner?”

“Can’t say I ever have.”

Her fork dove into the chocolate cream. She hummed and her eyes drifted closed when the bite passed her lips. She savored it, rolling it around in her mouth. The woman had a talented tongue—lucky pie. She moaned again, torturing me with the subtle sound.

She swallowed, then shot me a smile that was pure sex. “You’re missing out.”

I snapped my fingers, raising my hand in the air to flag down the waitress. When she came over, I pointed to Londyn’s plate. “I’ll have that.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...