Monday 2 April 2018

REVIEW for LS Anders' Vex





 VEX by LS Anders

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - 5 Fire Stars

 



Wow! Now I am not one to read paranormal romance but this was just so good! I loved the fact that they were in the ‘Real world’ and that they had normal jobs etc. This book is a spin off from LS Anders’ Exotic Ink Series, and it looks to be just as good as Exotic! I absolutely loved the first 3 books and I absolutely love Vex!

Let’s talk about Vex! Even though he is a demon, he is so damn adorable! I love him! Alea is just a sweet, little fairy. Every single male character that LS has written I have LOVED. LS has a way of pulling us in to her characters and making us fall for them. Male, female, demon, angel....No matter who they are there is a guarantee that you will love them.

The story-line was great. I liked that it met with the book Jason, which is book 3 in the Exotic Ink Series. I enjoyed the elements of the story, the fact that a demon and a fairy have the most extraordinary love! I cried in parts too! I got a bit emotional towards the end of the book. From the start I did not want to put it down at all! I recommend this book to lovers of PNR, as well as Contemporary romance readers. I am seriously so excited about the next book in the series! I can not wait!




 You can read Vex by following the links below. 

Vex: Mythical Ink Series (book 1)
The demon, and the fairy, and an extraordinary love that won't be denied!
Can you handle this demon's heat?  


2 comments:

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...