Thursday 24 May 2018

RELEASE AND REVIEW for If You Say So by Teagan Hunter

Title: If You Say So
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance Novella
Release Date: May 24, 2018

Blake and I weren’t always together. But, to be fair, we weren’t always not together either.
It began innocently. We were friends, nothing more.
Then two years ago, everything changed.
I noticed his stares. He noticed mine.
We weren’t just friends anymore—we were a whole hell of a lot more than that.
And that’s how we remained, blissfully in love and ready to conquer anything that stood in our way.
Except for ourselves.


★★★★ - 4 Stars 

This novella was certainly angsty and emotionally charged. Right from the start you are met by Blake who has so many conflicting emotions you can’t help but really feel for him. You can’t help but feel his uncertainty coming from the pages. I knew as soon as I read the first page that this book was going to hurt my heart.

Nate and Blake have been friends for pretty much their whole lives. But friendship started to give way to more and then all of a sudden they were going down a road they never wanted to turn back on. But just like real life there are some bumps in the road. This book is told in a duel POV, which I enjoy. I like to read both characters feelings on a situation. Both characters were so full of emotion. Their thoughts both full of so much sadness and hurt. The tension between them was palpable. Some parts I wasn’t sure what was going to happen. It kept me on my toes. Even though it was such an emotionally fueled story, I still felt all the love they had for one another.

This story is really well written. I enjoyed reading it. I felt like maybe there could have been more to the story however. I just a feeling that something was missing somewhere in there. But nevertheless this story was still a great read. I love reading M/M romances and hope that more M/M romances are written by Teagan.

 

By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...