Tuesday 6 November 2018

RELEASE AND REVIEW Seduce Me by Kelly Elliot

RELEASE AND REVIEW

SEDUCE ME

BY KELLY ELLIOT

    What happens when you’re forced to seduce the one person you vowed never to love? You get screwed … in more than one way. I walked out of Tucker Middleton’s bedroom seven years ago, leaving him hurt and angry. Now I need his help; the only way I can get it, is to make him think I want him back. The only problem is we have silently vowed to hate one another for the rest of our lives. In order to get Tucker to help me—I have to seduce him. Easy right? Hell yes! I’m the CEO of CMI Consulting. If I set my mind to something, I make it happen. Charleston Monroe is playing me for a fool. If she believes for one second I’m going to let her walk into my life to help her save the very job that ripped her away from me, she’s got another thing coming. She thinks she can seduce me, and I let her believe she can. After all, I’m getting what I’ve always wanted. Her.    

AVAILABLE NOW

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA | iBooks | B & N | Kobo | Audiobook

   
Rating - πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ . 5 
 
4.5 stars

I devoured this book so quickly! I could not put it down at all. I really enjoyed reading this book which is the first in the series. It makes me really excited for the rest of the books that will follow.

Charlie needs to seduce Tucker...The only problem is their past has been a little rocky. Charlie is such a strong and driven character! She knows what she wants and she goes for it. She doesn’t let anything stand in her way. She does tend to hind her emotions a lot though.

Tucker is such a sweet guy. He isn’t the playboy type, which is refreshing to read about. I love how he shows his feelings. Tucker and Charlie do love to argue however, communication in the early days isn’t their strong point.

I really could not put this book down. I really liked it. It did make me a little teary in certain parts of the book, but I had my tissues handy. You could feel the connection between the characters, their heat, their love. The secondary characters are all interesting as well. I can not wait to read more about them. I am really excited to see Nash is next in line after what happened in this book, I am so ready for his HEA! 


EXCERPT

Rolling over, I pulled the covers over my head and moaned. “Oh shit,” I whispered. Even my whispered words hurt my head. I hadn’t drunk like that in a long time. Note to self: Give up alcohol. Except wine. Wait. No. Never ever give up wine. With my head still buried, I tried to think back to last night. The last thing I remembered was talking to that guy . . . Brad. No Billy. Bobby? Brady? Who cares? I need aspirin. I pushed the covers over my head and went to get out of bed. I froze when I saw the sheets. Oh. My. God. These aren’t my sheets. Turning, I looked at the bed. This isn’t my bed. Glancing down, I gasped. I’m not wearing any clothes. Covering my mouth, I jumped up. “I didn’t. Oh God, please tell me I didn’t. Terri! I’m going to kill her.” Frantically looking around, I saw my purse on the chair in the corner. Rushing over to it, I dug through it until I found my phone. As I waited for that whore to answer her phone, I mumbled, “She broke the number one girlfriend code. Don’t let your friend leave with a guy when they’re drunk!” “Hey, girl! So? Did you get laid like you wanted? Please tell me yes ’cause this would make a great story.” My heart jumped to my throat as a small sound came from my lips. “Wh-what? Why? How could you? You let me go off with him? What if he had killed me!” She laughed. “Hardly. But then again, you do drive him up a wall, and he has mentioned snuffing you out a time or two.” My finger and thumb went to the bridge of my nose. “What are you talking about?” Terri muffled the phone, then laughed. “Hello? Terri! I’m at a strange man’s house, I don’t remember anything, and I’m naked.” “Wait. You’re naked?” “Yes!” “Oh, wow. Shit just got really interesting. Where’s Tucker?” Tucker? How in the hell would I know where Tucker was? “I don’t know! I don’t care. Terri. I don’t know where I am. He could come back any minute, and I’m standing here naked. Oh my God. Do you think I had sex with him?” “Do you feel like you had sex?” Stopping, I jumped around a bit. “No. I’d be sore if I did, right? Fuck if I know, it’s been so long.” Terri sighed. “It really has been that long. You’ve done forgotten how it feels, huh?” “Aww, hell, Mr. Pootie!” “I’m sure he’s fine. Let’s get back to what happened between you and Tucker last night.” I shook my head as I glanced around the room for my clothes. Dropping to my knees, I looked under the bed. “Why are we talking about Tucker? I have bigger problems.” Then I heard a male voice clear his throat. “Oh God,” I whispered. “He’s in the room, Terri. I’m naked! I can’t find my clothes.” Terri laughed. “Okay, well, have fun. Tell Tucker I said hey.” My brows furrowed, and I was about to say something when the line went dead. It was then I felt the change in the room, and everything from last night came crashing back into my poor brain, causing my head to pound harder. Slowly lifting up, I peered over the bed, only to find Tucker leaning up against the doorjamb. He wore a shit-eating grin on his face, and fuck me, he looked so gorgeous. Oh no. I swallowed hard. “Um . . . I can’t, um. Well, it appears I am . . . you see, I can’t find my, ahh . . . the dress I had on.” Jesus. Why do I act like an idiot around him? Why! “Your clothes had throw up on them. They’re almost dry.” My stomach dropped. “Did we . . . ?” He smiled. Full on dimples and all. God, I want him. Even in my current hungover condition, I’ve never wanted this man more than right now. Wait. No. I don’t! Yes . . . yes, you do. Crap. What if I already had him? And I don’t remember. I’m going to be so pissed off if we had sex and I don’t remember it. “No, we didn’t sleep together, and for the record, you got yourself undressed.” Relaxing, I let out the breath I didn’t realize I held in.      

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings. Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few. Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012. Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings. To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website. www.kellyelliottauthor.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...