Friday 7 June 2019

RELEASE AND REVIEW - Depravity by Jacob Chance

Title: Depravity 
Series: King's University Series Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 7, 2019
When I was asked to babysit for a single father, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Two months with Mr. tall, dark, and broody didn’t seem like a bad trade-off for the money he would pay me.
As the weeks go by, our attraction grows and I realize what a concerned and caring father he is. And he learns that not every woman is untrustworthy like his ex-wife.
We both agree to walk away from our fling when I leave for college at the end of summer.
And reluctantly, we do.
Until my first day of classes when he crashes back into my world.
“I’m Professor Decker. Welcome to King University.”


RATING - ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Wow! I have read many of Mr Chance's books but this one really blew me away. I could not put it down! I fell in love with every single character in this book, it was just so well written. It's the perfect start to this series.

This book is a slow burn, but sexy read. The dirty talk..**fans myself** The cuteness overload being Joey. Everything about this book was just perfect for me! I love a good forbidden romance, as well as an age gap romance! Sophie and Miles together were just perfect. Their banter was delightful, they had the perfect chemistry. Don't get me started on Sandy though...

I can't wait to see what else this series has in store for us, and I seriously can not wait to see what Mr Chance has for us next. This book is a must read and definitely shows why he is one of my favourite male authors.

Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.


A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, he plans on providing you with many more stories.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...