Tuesday 4 June 2019

RELEASE AND REVIEW - Insolent by TL Smith

Title: Insolent
Series: A Crimson Elite Novel
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance
Release Date: June 4, 2019
Love had cut me in so many ways I wondered if my heart could take any more.
But then I saw him.
He was my boss.
A single father.
And to top it off he was insolent.
I didn’t intend to want him, that wasn’t my objective. But somehow I couldn’t say no.
We shouldn’t have worked, but like witchcraft, I was under his spell.
My heart’s been destroyed before, I’m not sure it can handle heartbreak again.

Like Audio Books? Sign up to receive a notification when it's LIVE
REVIEW - πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ . 5 

Finally! Darby is here. I have been hanging out for Darby for so long that I just could not wait to get my hands on him. Darby is the one that I was most intrigued about. Why he was the way he was. And I fianlly got my answers.

This book is heartbreaking, I cried ALL the tears a few times while reading this book. My poor little heart took quite the hit. But in true Ms Smith fashion, she makes your heart soar again. I was captivated by the Crimson Elite world and I am actually a little sad it is now over.

Both characters were great, their chemistry was hot. This book was a great read. I am looking forward to more from this author.

 

 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

REVIEW - Misadventures Of A Biker by Scott Hildreth

Misadventures of a Biker  by Scott Hildreth AVAILABLE NOW! Amazon:  https://amzn.to/ 2Rhj8tZ Print:  https://amzn...